The issue is in ACL could be causing the error , I see that the default behaviour is to “Disallow” publish, so that means you have to add an Exception to allow your client to send messages to the desired topic “TOPIC/TEST”. To do this follow the steps:
- Go to Access Control on the left side menu.
- Go to the ACL Profiles Tab
- Go to Publish ACL and click on it.
- Go to Publish Topic Tab.
- Click on the “+ Exception” button.
- Type the topic you want to publish in the text box TOPIC/TEST
- Click on Apply.
- You are done, test again and you should have Publish Permissions.
Now there is no publish error . Same thing can be done if we have issues while subscribing to a Topic .